HOLLYWOOD SECRET NO MORE!
Discover the amazing results of the world’s #1 lymphatic drainage massage system.
WHAT IS THE BALLANCER PRO?
The Ballancer Pro is a state-of-the-art compression therapy system that delivers a multi-faceted and effective answer to body maintenance, beauty and wellness.
It stimulates the lymphatic system with fast and reliable results in the most comfortable setting.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The Ballancer Pro works by mimicking a Lymphatic Drainage massage, two high tech garments consisting of 24 air chambers gently and systematically work on every area of the body. All while the pressure moves in a precisely calibrated wave-like motion, the treatment provides maximum comfort and relaxation.
The Ballancer Pro jacket works on the upper body, arms and back. The Ballancer Pro pants work on the stomach, hips, thighs, and buttocks.
HOW FAST WILL YOU SEE RESULTS?
Results can be felt and seen immediately after the first session. Positive results are usually experienced during and after a series of 12 sessions over the course of 2-4 weeks.
HOW LONG IS EACH WAVE MASSAGE?
Each Wave Massage is 20 minutes and you choose a custom protocol to meet your needs and goals.
DO YOU NEED DOWNTIME?
There is no downtime needed, in fact when combined with other treatments, the Ballancer Pro reduces down time, and speeds up recovery.
WHAT BENEFITS DOES THE BALLANCER PRO PROVIDE?
- Detoxifies your body, flushing toxins out.
- Reduces swelling and puffiness and edema
- Contours your body
- Reduces volume in the abdomen, upper arms, buttocks, and legs – you can lose inches!
- Improves the appearance of cellulite
- Improves skin tone
- Improves Digestive issues through the relaxing abdominal massage
- Reduces pain associated with inflammation and fibromyalgia
- Treats disorders of the lymphatic system.
- Athletic Recovery – reduces recovery time, muscle soreness and flush lactic acid from the muscles.
- Speeds up post-op rehabilitation
- Highly improves circulation and breaks down adhesions while nourishing the tissues with freshly oxygenated blood.
HOW DO I KNOW IF MY LYMPHATIC SYSTEM NEEDS DRAINAGE?
- Swelling in your fingers/rings fitting more tightly
- Brain fog
- Digestive issues
- Sinus infections
- Skin problems: dry or itchy skin
- Enlarged lymph nodes
- Chronic Fatigue
- Feeling sore or stiff when you wake up in the morning
- Unexplained injuries
- Excess weight
- Cold hands and feet
- Worsened allergies
- Food sensitivities
- Increased cold and flu
The lymphatic system is a network of vessels, glands, spleen, thymus gland and tonsils which carry a clear fluid called lymph. Lymph’s composition is similar to blood except that it does not contain hemoglobin nor any blood proteins. The lymphatic system consists of organs, ducts and lymph nodes which act as filters for the removal of toxins. The lymphatic system is a detox system; a nutrient delivery system and is the home of the immune system. Without this system, life could not exist.